Seasonally Sourced Foods LLC is a professional wild foods harvesting service and specialty crop farm based in the Washburn/Ashland area of Wisconsin, and was founded in April 2015.
We specialize in offering our customers a diverse selection of fresh and seasonal wild produce and cultivated specialty crops, all sustainably harvested in northern Wisconsin.
Our assortment includes wild veggies, salad blends, root crops, fruits, mushrooms, culinary herbs, edible flowers, unique perennial food crops, and more.
We also offer regular community and workshops focused on foraging and wild foods cookery, as well as private edible plant walks upon request.
At Seasonally Sourced Foods we...
• Take pride in working hard to bring you some of the finest food Nature has to offer
• Harvest with respect, understanding, and gratitude for our ecological communities
• Specialize in offering fresh produce at peak ripeness and flavor
• Take measures to ensure the premium quality of our products during every step of the process
• Provide consistent and professional customer service
• Show respect for traditional knowledge and foodways
• Provide safe, quality foods to our customers
• Practice sustainable harvesting that allows the land to regenerate and provide far into the future
• Be accountable and give back to our environment and community